Welcome to flokka.com - a community of women in business and their blogs.
flokka is a place to create your own blog, or add your existing blog - and share your voice, and your business with the world!
Already got a business blog?
Add your blog to our directory - it’s quick, easy and free!
Your blog will appear on our directories and latest posts lists (when you add a new post to your own blog) so our readers can discover your blog and come visit you!
Want to start your own blog?
Create your own blog here - it’s quick, easy and free!
Share your business journey, or your expertise or just rant! It’s your opportunity to share your voice and promote your business to the world…!
Want some inspiration?
Meet other women in business from around the world - read their blogs, their stories and experiences as they share their knowledge and journeys.
Plus check out our library of over 300 practical and informative articles about developing your business and personal success.
We invite you to explore flokka - and to join our community where women in business blog!
Joining our community is free - simply register and fill in your basic profile information.
Joining enables you to:
- have your own profile page, which includes your picture and information about your business and your blogs.
- start your own free blog (optional!) with your own personalised URL (eg: www.janesblog.flokka.com)
- profile and link to your existing blog
- automatically receive a percentage share of ad revenue generated from ads on your blog
- the opportunity for you to be featured on our home page
- appear on our member’s list page so other members and readers can learn more about you
- your blog to be featured on our front page and listed in our blog directory
- add your voice to our flokkaCafe ‘your say’ dialogue which automatically enters you in the draw to win fabulous prizes
- send messages and connect with other members
- more google search results for you, your business and your blog
- a trusted platform to promote you, your business and your blog
- a blog to profile your expertise, share your passion or philosophy, connect with potential customers, create brand awareness, share your journey - and lots more…
- a place to grow and develop your business and empower yourself
- a place to connect with like-minded women and be inspired and encouraged
- you get paid for your blogging!!
- you’re part of a community; you’re not blogging alone - we send you readers and traffic love!
- a place to belong to a movement that’s about positive change through our spheres of influence; that highlights women’s success and the way we do business.
You don’t have to be registered to:
- comment on member blogs
- read member’s profiles
- read our huge library of practical articles
- subscribe to latest articles and blog posts via email or RSS feeds
We look forward to you joining our community!
Join our flokka business blog school - 10 lessons to get started blogging or build a better blog!
Editor/publisher and founder of flokka is Fiona Powell. Fiona is an entrepreneur, publisher, blogger, speaker and social media maven.
Fiona was also the founder and past editor/publisher of Her Business Magazine launched in 1995. Fiona went on to create the Her Business Awards, Her Business Club, Her Business Networks, Her Business Conferences, Her Business Who’s Who and the inaugural National Women in Business Week in 2003. Her Business won many awards and was featured on national TV and in national print media and Fiona was recognised as the MPA Business Editor of the Year in 2001 and for her Outstanding Achievement of Women in Business in 2004.
In early 2007 Fiona launched entrepreneurette.com, an online community for women in business and in 2008 flokka.com.